Sunday, March 4, 2012

Battlefield 3 weapon attachments question?

When playing Battlefield 3, I noticed that when I do well and get loads of kills etc I suddenly start getting new stuff for my gun like red dot and laser, without even choosing them. Then when a new game start, they go, and I'm back with the basic gun.

And then I went to 'my solder' menu, only to see that they weren't even there anymore in the attachments, none of them. I've just got Battlefield 3 today and have played for hours, havent got used to it yet.Battlefield 3 weapon attachments question?
Press x or square on the respawn screen to manage everythingBattlefield 3 weapon attachments question?
Once you unlock an attachment, you get to keep it. Once you die, or before you spawn, you can customize out your gear and vehicles. On the PS3 its the square button I believe. I am not sure if you did or not, but never shut off an online game during a match, as it won't always save your progress.



Once you unlock an attachment, it will usually automatically be equipped to your gun if there isn't already something in that attachment slot.

No comments:

Post a Comment