Saturday, March 10, 2012

For the Find all Five promotion for Battlefield: Bad Company, I do not get how to get 3 of the weapons?

The Assault Rifle, the Sub Machine Gun, and the Shotgun



Here's what it says:



AR: Register your soldier's name at

SMG: Play the Demo

SG: Check your stats at launch



for SMG, does it automatically unlock when I put in the real game disc, not the demo. What's My soldiers name, when i played the demo, it never asked me for my name? Where are my stats, how do I check it at launch if I don't have any stats?



Sorry, if these seem like obvious questions, but I really don't get it.For the Find all Five promotion for Battlefield: Bad Company, I do not get how to get 3 of the weapons?
Who ever told you to buy the gold edition is a moron heres how you unlock the guns:



#1 Pre-order the game to unlock.

#2 Register fo the news letter.

#3 Get to rank 4 in the demo(online).

#4 Become a veteran (No additional details)

#5 Check player stats online (No additional details)For the Find all Five promotion for Battlefield: Bad Company, I do not get how to get 3 of the weapons?
dont pay an extra 10$ when you can unlock those guns by the time you get too rank 25 without the gold edition. but as for the find all five youll have to wait to hear more about it

Report Abuse

For the Find all Five promotion for Battlefield: Bad Company, I do not get how to get 3 of the weapons?
get the gold edition
Guy above me is right. They just have not released the information on the last two unlocks yet. I am sure they will soon, until then, play the demo and get to rank 4.
  • english to hebrew translation
  • augsburg college
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment