Sunday, March 4, 2012

Why don't I get unlocks after installing the Battlefield 2 expansion pack?

I originally had the just Battlefield 2, then I purchased the Battlefield Complete Collection to get the expansion and booster packs to get unlocks of weapons in the game. So I ran the Complete Collection disc and installed the expansion/boosters. Whenever I start up the game up I don't get these unlocks. It is quite frustrating, can someone please help?!Why don't I get unlocks after installing the Battlefield 2 expansion pack?
You need to install the 1.41 patch after installing the complete collection.

Then you need to play 1 round of Special Forces on your account to get the unlocks.Why don't I get unlocks after installing the Battlefield 2 expansion pack?
Did you enable them? and made sure you installed right? updated?

Also you have to paly in ranked matches, if you dont do that, then look up on google or somthing with "Unlocking weapons in BF2 (ver# here)Why don't I get unlocks after installing the Battlefield 2 expansion pack?
Weapon Unlocks are for when you level up, however, some levels does not unlock anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment