Sunday, March 4, 2012

Got any ideas for a good shooter game with nice real weapons - rifles, snipers and pistols?

Something like Battlefield but maybe more complex :D

FEAR is very nice but there aren't real rifles or snipers.

Hitman has nice weapons but it's too complex...

Counter Strike is nice too but now is old.



Just saying maybe you understand what I am looking for.Got any ideas for a good shooter game with nice real weapons - rifles, snipers and pistols?
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is the best one that I can think of. I think it is better than Battlefield, FEAR and even counter-strike. It also has a large selection of modern firearms. The campaign is awesome! I played the game day and night until I beat it. Unfortunately it wasn't long enough, but the online multi-player is always fun. I like it better than counter-strike, though counter-strike is classic. Call of Duty 4 is pretty much the only game I play now. I'm also looking forward to Call of Duty 5.Got any ideas for a good shooter game with nice real weapons - rifles, snipers and pistols?
if u have a ps3. ..

call of duty 4

resistance fall of man

resistance 2 (commin out november)

quake wars enemy territory



theres alot of good shooters for the ps3.

but those r the ones ive tried and i think are really good

No comments:

Post a Comment