Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the best weapon set up in Battlefield 3?

I mostly play team death match.What is the best weapon set up in Battlefield 3?
Maybe use the support class, unlock Claymore's and lay them down in doorways.

Find a gun you like to use, stick a suppressor on it when you have unlocked it.

Stick a suppressor on your secondary weapon too.



If using the support class, switch your main weapon to a shotgun or something else other than an LMG which can be a bit on the BIG side for TDM.



I've barely touched TDM in #BF3, to me, it doesn't feel like like Battlefield.



Conquest FTW
Depends on what class you want. You sound like an assault person that likes to kill fast so I would stick with whatever is most damage as you unlock with your level. which it tells you the stats of the gun when your customizing. When you level up to I think 45 you get a rediculous gun that kills fast. So level fast and my advice for leveling is do assault. Its alot more points.What is the best weapon set up in Battlefield 3?
Well this isn't a dirrect question. Everyone thinks they know best. Personally I choose the M16M4 I believe with aug scope glock pistol in medic form. Or the scar stinger combo in enginer but really there is no hey this wins. All depends on you, your skill, and also a bit of luck =P
First:

CoD is a crappy game, no realism. BF3 is only played by real men. BF3 takes skill.



But I personally like the M249 with Holographic Sight, Foregrip, and either Tac. Light, Laser Sight, or Flash Supp. Then add the G17C, non-suppressed.What is the best weapon set up in Battlefield 3?
Play Call of Duty like a man.
probably a gun

No comments:

Post a Comment