Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What happened to my battlefield bad company 2 account?

I was playing a round and i leveled up and then the round ended and i started to play a new round and then i looked at my stats and it said i didn't level up so i decided to restart my game so i did and when i started it again everything was reset but it still has the plus beside the My stats and Weapons and Gadgets indicating that i have something new. Any solutions?What happened to my battlefield bad company 2 account?
Yeah battlefield has been going through that for awhile now but no worries its because of all of the new levels and updates that they are uploading I hate it too...What happened to my battlefield bad company 2 account?
Its probably a bug or a glitch
  • things to do
  • vacation rentals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment