Saturday, March 10, 2012

How would you describe the perfect battlefield?

I dont mean "one with no casualties" or crap like that. I mean Hot cold mud sand lightning snow dark light smoke what kinda weapons/enemies/ etc.How would you describe the perfect battlefield?
There is no perfect battlefield; it depends on who you are. You're ideal battlefield depends on who you are. A modern, mechanized army would not enjoy the jungles or mountanous terrain a guerrila army might enjoy.
For me personally, I would like to be up against an enemy that is aggressive but to quick to act. He would be on an open dirt field with shrubs along with me. It would be a little windy and not too hot. He would rely mainly on his infantry and i would have a few raptors and some A-10s backing me up. His forces would be much more concentrated than mine, and I have the element of surprise.How would you describe the perfect battlefield?
Probably evil robots with Ak-47s fighting good zombies with chainsaws and uzis in the middle of downtown manhattan. There would be lots of smoke and it would be hailing with lightning. Also, Godzilla would be battling king kong in central park
A 100% wasteland with absolutely nothing. No trees or ANYTHING! I'd like it at 70 degrees (F) partly cloudy. somewhat hilly but not mountainous. I'd be a sniperHow would you describe the perfect battlefield?
All sides putting their weapons down, having a concert, free beer, lots of chicken wings, babes and fun.



The hell with war. Lets party!
There is no perfect battlefields. All that happens is death and that os FAR from perfect. i think this is a really stupid question.
US VS Russia in a OPEN battlefield.

No comments:

Post a Comment