Saturday, March 10, 2012

In "Star Wars Battlefront 2," what is your favorite hero/villian, and what is your favorite battlefield?

I really like Boba Fett. He has a ton of good weapons that can be used well with his jet-pack (such as flying over someone and dropping a detpack) My personal fav battlefield is the Tantive 4, because my favorite normal class is the engineer...In "Star Wars Battlefront 2," what is your favorite hero/villian, and what is your favorite battlefield?
I'd have to say that Han Solo is pretty nasty with that gun. The Jedi are nice and all with the lightsabers but I find the controls are a little off when playing as those guys. But give me Han for a few minutes and I can rack up the kills.



My favorite battlefield would probably be a tie between the clone facility and Geonosis. The clone facility is sweet because it can be fun using the Republic soldier with the jetpack with which you can jump from platform to platform. As for the other, I just like how big the map is and the number of vehicles that can be used.In "Star Wars Battlefront 2," what is your favorite hero/villian, and what is your favorite battlefield?
Darth Maul, For sure! He's cool : )

No comments:

Post a Comment