Saturday, March 10, 2012

Why do my classes in Battlefield 3 keep resetting?

This has been happening since January 12. Every time I want to play the game it says something about my profile data being corrupted and all my classes switch to default weapons and attachments. Same thing happens to controls and vehicle upgrades... It doesn't sound too bad considering that everything is still there but its ******* annoying having to change all this **** every ******* time I want to play the goddam game.Why do my classes in Battlefield 3 keep resetting?
Hi DatPastry,



If you are encountering a profile data corruption error, you will need to delete your current profile save data so that it can download a new copy of your settings from the server. Deleting this file will delete all of your current campaign progress, but it will not affect your online stats/unlocks. Once deleted, the game should automatically download a new copy of the file from the server, which will replace your now-deleted corrupt file.



EA_MobiusWhy do my classes in Battlefield 3 keep resetting?
FULL BF3 AIMBOT HACK RELEASED



The Battlefield 3 Hack Has Been Released. Rank Up Super Fast and Unlock All Your Weapons, Win Every Round and Destroy the Enemy Every Single Game. Our Battlefield 3 Hack Allows you to Always See the Enemy No Matter Where they Are Hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment