Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Battlefield 2, unlocking weapons (for PC)?

Well I don't exactly like the main weapons in BF2, especially when I'm playing single player mode. Is there a way or has anyone found a way to unlock weapons to use them in single player? I've seen someone use BF2: Special Forces gear in regular BF2 but at the cost of the ridding the player of the knife and other things. I think there was a new patch recently (1.5 I think it was) but I don't know if that affected single player at all.



Don't know why EA and Dice made 1 player mode like this :(Battlefield 2, unlocking weapons (for PC)?
You can download a mod like bf2sp64 or ffolkes unlocks mod or just try AIX, all improve singleplayer.

You may need to install the latest patch to run some of these mods.Battlefield 2, unlocking weapons (for PC)?
You cant because its not really single player as much as it is just a training exercise, the game was built for multiplayer and its only real reason for being made.
  • book club recommendations
  • auto salvage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment