Saturday, February 25, 2012

For the new Battlefield Bad Company Demo is there any way I can still get credits for new weapons Xbox 360?

For the new Battlefield Bad Company Demo is there any way I can still get credits for new weapons even though I'm at the highest rank in the demo or can I demote myself somehow I'm playing on theXbox 360 if you have any answers that will help me out please tell me thanksFor the new Battlefield Bad Company Demo is there any way I can still get credits for new weapons Xbox 360?
I'm the highest rank you can go in the demo also and only have gotten 3 credits but some people say you can get 5 if you keep playing but I don't no if that's true or not because I have about 7500 exp and still have no 4th credit and I don't think you should risk demoting yourself because you might lose the special unlock of being rank 4.For the new Battlefield Bad Company Demo is there any way I can still get credits for new weapons Xbox 360?
you can only unlock guns on lvl 1,2 and 4 to try different guns i made a new gamertag and it gives you a free month of xbox live when you make a new oneFor the new Battlefield Bad Company Demo is there any way I can still get credits for new weapons Xbox 360?
no unless you lose your rank like a lot of people are. the only problem is they've been losing their ranks but then they cant rank back up again. man, already it looks like a buy for me.
no clue, but i want to do the same thing.. kind of wasted it on weapons i now don't find good/usefull...

No comments:

Post a Comment