Saturday, February 25, 2012

Battlefield bad company 2 (PC), How do i use 'SPECACT Kit' weapons?

I put the key in and i think it worked, but when in game i don't see any of them.



Do i need to be a certain level (only 7 now) to use them?



On my EA account page it shows them in black along with the ones I've unlockedBattlefield bad company 2 (PC), How do i use 'SPECACT Kit' weapons?
I also was wondering why it's not working but I found out that in order to use your specact kit it needs to be enabled on server you're playing on. It has nothing to do with your current level.
If you want to find out which server have it enabled just try typing "specact" in search servers box, some might have that in their name or tag.

ok Ignore what I wrote there... I contacted support and they fixed it within like 5 minutes.
It's a well known bug that happens to not only new accounts but also old ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment