Saturday, February 25, 2012

What are the best weapons, secondaries, specializations, etc. for BattleField 3?

For sniper engineer and supportWhat are the best weapons, secondaries, specializations, etc. for BattleField 3?
Keep in mind that this is all personal preference ;-)



As I couldn't hit a barn door with the snipers in BF3 I tend to play the Recon as CQC combatant using the 870MCS (shotgun), UMP-45, PDW-R or P-90 (you unlock them at different ranks and you should get all the attachements by the time you get the next one). As specialization I prefer whichever complements your squad, usually (Squad) Sprint but when you are more or less on your own (Squad) Ammo.



As for Engineer I prefer the G36C, before that I played with the A-91. The specialization is a now-brainer: (Added) Explosives which will later automatically upgrades to Squad (Added) Explosives.



Support... I switch between the M27 IAR, M240B and M60E and (Squad) Suppression, (Squad) Ammo and (Squad) Cover (as I said it depends on what the rest of the squad is using).



Across all classes I use the M9 or MP443 Tactical - the tac-light gives you a slight edge and when you need to use it you are most likely dead anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment