Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Battlefield Bad Company 2: Weapons Disappearing Problem?

hey today i just logged on the BFBC2 and i noticed that my weapons have disappeared. This is only with my weapons not my stats or anything, and when i go in to my stats i can see that it says I've unlocked those guns. What's the problem? please help and thanks!Battlefield Bad Company 2: Weapons Disappearing Problem?
I think I know what you are talking about. Sometimes after a mtach and it goes onto the after action report where you see how much you have progressed for each class, sometimes the guns don't show up there. That is not something to worry about. Your guns haven't disappeared it's just an issue with THAT server. You still progress and you still unlock weapons you just don't see the gun that you are on at that time. Don't worry if you really want to see how much you have left to unlock to the next gun simply switch servers and it should be fine. This happens with some of the servers that I play on. So you guns are not gone you just sometimes don't see them in the after action report after a match. Hope this helps! Don't worry your guns are safe and sound and you can still play with them!Battlefield Bad Company 2: Weapons Disappearing Problem?
haha, ill stick with mw2.

No comments:

Post a Comment