Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Anyone play battlefield 2? How do I use unlocked weapons?

I've been playing Battlefield 2 lately and finally managed to unlock the G3 with the Assault kit. How do I use it in the online games though. I still end up with the M16.Anyone play battlefield 2? How do I use unlocked weapons?
First it depends on the server you are playing on, some don't allow unlocked weapons, but for the ones that do, when you are selecting your kit look for a flashing set of up/down arrows next to a greyed out weapon. Hit that button to switch between weapons on the specific kit. Good luck.Anyone play battlefield 2? How do I use unlocked weapons?
The games sucks ***

Report Abuse

Anyone play battlefield 2? How do I use unlocked weapons?
make sure that the online server you are playing on is a ranked server.... i reccomend that if your favorite map is Strike at Karkand... then play on a 24/7 karkand server... they are all ranked...then once you are in a server press the arrow next to you assault kit and there is your G3

Report Abuse

  • little ceasars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment