Saturday, February 25, 2012

Battlefield Special forces- unlock my weapons for me please?

im very frustrated, i need somebody to add me to msn that has special forces, and then unlock all the weapons except engineer and anti tank. those are the only ones i dont have unlocked in normal battlefield. i will give the best answer to the person that unlocks them. thank youBattlefield Special forces- unlock my weapons for me please?
It is much better and more satisfying to unlock the weapons yourself and do you really want someone in your account?



The weapons you get when you first start are fine so you don't have to be in a hurry to get new ones.



By having someone else unlock your weapons you gain no skill and will be owned even with them. Not to mention you get weapons as you rank up; and ranking up on bf2 can and probably will take any a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment