Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I am trying to get the find all five weapons in Battlefield: bad Company, and need help.?

i have the shotgun, will be getting the uzi, and have the newsletter machinegun, but i need a preorder code for the sniper, and 2 accounts from other battlefield games to get the assault rifle. if anyone could help me with getting the battlefield accounts or a sniper could, it would really help a lot.

my alternate email is ff.erikir@gmail.com, and my Xbox 360 gamertag is Erikir, if you want to message me seperatly.I am trying to get the find all five weapons in Battlefield: bad Company, and need help.?
Listen, its not actually that hard to get the f2000 rifle or the sniper.

1. For the Sniper code, i emailed help@gamestop.com and "convinced" them they gave me the wrong code (1x0c- 4m9b...etc) and that it unlocked the machine gun instead (has happened) Gamestop was nice enough to give me a real code for the sniper. Essentially, write a nice polite email to them explaining ur problem



2. For the assault rifle, and i know it makes no sense, but the Bad Company account and demo DOES work for a veteran status on the BC homepage. (why not then just put it in the game EA?) Just follow the prompts there and say u played BC and the demo and u should unlock the f2000. If thats not enough, downloading the BF2 demo for PC and playing one match can also help. (assumed u already have an EA account linked to ur gamertag)



if u need any help my tag is NDarthrayray. email is darthrayray@yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment