Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Im looking for a Battlefield 2 weapon changing script?

I would like to make or find a script that makes it click my left click once with every scroll of my mouse wheel. I am very used to counter-strike and it would be very nice to to have to scroll and click but rather just scroll.



Sorta picky but it annoys me lol. So if you have a script like this, know where i can get one like this, or could write one for me, ooor could tell me how to write one i would be very thankful.Im looking for a Battlefield 2 weapon changing script?
That's the kind of thing that really annoys Battlefield 2 players. I wouldn't recommend trying it. I've been the admin of a server before and we've kicked plenty of players for using those types of scripts. Quite frankly, EA Games (the people who track the stats and send them off to sites like BF2s or BF2Tracker) considers it a cheat. In a game like BF2, nobody has that ability without hacking and you'll become quickly hated if people don't get a chance. Try training yourself to use the click button. If you have a machine gun you hold it down and it fires all of it's rounds.
  • unique baby girl names
  • google chrome update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment