Saturday, February 25, 2012

How do i use my unlocked weapons in battlefield 2??? ps3 ps3 ps3 users only?

i can only use the default weapons cuz i cant figure out how to change emHow do i use my unlocked weapons in battlefield 2??? ps3 ps3 ps3 users only?
If you are talking about Bad Company 2, then I can help. Basically, when you first begin with a game, it may open up with a list of places to spawn. If you are at that screen, press circle. From there there are your basic classes and you can move through them simply by going through a weapon set going left and right, while toggling through the options going up and down.



If I am wrong about the game....well.....I haven't played Battlefield 2. lol, I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • raclette
  • chinese delivery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment