Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ok, I'm trying to get the 5 weapons in Battlefield: Bad Company that you can only get doing various things...

One of them is going to EA, make an account, and check your stats...I am unable to do that because, I made an account, and when it comes to linking personas, mine is xBarbequeSaucex,

i just get this message every time An email has been sent to your registered email address. This will contain a URL and further instructions on completeing your new profile xBarbequeSaucex for your Play Station



You can now return to your personas page.



And, an e-mail about linking my persona is never sent to me...what is going on? i really want to get those weapons but, I'm not able to...Ok, I'm trying to get the 5 weapons in Battlefield: Bad Company that you can only get doing various things...
OK try this



Use the following trick if you are having trouble checking your stats on the website, which in turn will unlock one of the five bonus guns. Most gamers who had an EA Classic name are having trouble checking their stats and unlocking this gun. Even if your Gamertag is linked, it says that it is not. To fix this, login into the Battlefield website, then paste the following link into your browswer: http://badcompany.ea.com/myprofile/xbox/鈥?/a> Gamertag]/

No comments:

Post a Comment