Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Battlefield 3: Why won't I get my Back To Karkand maps and my new 3 vehicles and weapons?

I have entered the gunclub club and It wont give me my maps,weapons,and vehicles what do I need to do??Battlefield 3: Why won't I get my Back To Karkand maps and my new 3 vehicles and weapons?
The map pack has not been finished yet. Therefore it has not been released to the public. They will notify you when it is and you will be emailed a code for it. The other packs have been adn you should have received a code to enter for them.Battlefield 3: Why won't I get my Back To Karkand maps and my new 3 vehicles and weapons?
Back to karkand expansion pack isnt even out yet -.-, the physical warfare pack us exclusive to gamestop preorder if thats what you mean.Battlefield 3: Why won't I get my Back To Karkand maps and my new 3 vehicles and weapons?
Wait till it is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment