Sunday, February 19, 2012

Can someone be so kind as to give me a code for weapons on BattleField Bad Company? (Xbox 360)?

I have ranked up a few online and Im not getting any decent weapons! T_T Please can someone give me a code or a couple codes to get more good weapons? I keep getting killed by awesome guns %26gt;_%26lt; Thank You VERY much for commenting :)Can someone be so kind as to give me a code for weapons on BattleField Bad Company? (Xbox 360)?
M60 machine gun

Enter "try4ndrunf0rcov3r" as a code to unlock the M60 machine gun.



QBU-88 sniper rifle

Enter "your3mynextt4rget" as a code to unlock the QBU-88 sniper rifle.



Uzi

Enter "cov3r1ngthecorn3r" as a code to unlock the Uzi.Can someone be so kind as to give me a code for weapons on BattleField Bad Company? (Xbox 360)?
You need to practice. You will still suck and get killed no matter what weapon you have if you're not good enough to rank up and get them the honest way.

No comments:

Post a Comment