Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Battlefield 3 - How can I know the power of weapons?

This question is for multiplayer.



I just know that AK based weapons are more powerful than M16 types. But no one says anything about weapon accuracy or power.Battlefield 3 - How can I know the power of weapons?
The site that Edik Romanyuc showed isn't an official one I think because I found a few inaccuracies with the stats they were showing (example is they say the M16A4 is fully automatic when it's only single fire or burst).



To judge a weapons power you really need to compare the ammo that the weapon uses. You can view this when you go to 'my soldier' in the game menu, choose 'customise' and press triangle, y or what ever button it is for pc that allows you to see the information on the gun. As for accuracy and recoil it depends on the gun itself whilst the ammo does play a small roll in the recoil.Battlefield 3 - How can I know the power of weapons?
http://bf3blog.com/battlefield-3-weapons鈥?/a>

EDIT: you click on the full detail and look where it says STATS.

No comments:

Post a Comment